All 8 art Reviews

2-d gorillaz 2-d gorillaz

Good line quality, I recommend challenging yourself by practicing different line weight and playing around with value (there's a lot of good tips and examples on Google), you might find something fun and new that you can use with your art and could even enhance your skills as an artist! :)
I hope my advice helped, I'm actually parroting what I'm currently working with in my Life Drawing classes that I felt was good advice. But overall, looks good! I grew up with Gorillaz and your subject matter in your works are similarly themed (which isn't a bad thing, heck my new account is full of Voltron stuff, you've got more variation than I do), and it reminds me of other artists I've worked with before. Glad to see there are still artists with these tastes!
Keep up the good work! You're doing great!

A pig! :3 (not full picture) A pig! :3 (not full picture)

Cute pig! Keep up the good work!

RubyNex17 responds:

thanks you very much! pinkujira!

''Inspiration" Artsy Party Jazza art competition ''Inspiration" Artsy Party Jazza art competition

Good design! The eye travels well fully through the image.

Laurent-Auguste responds:

thank you! I think it turned out pretty good.

Alone Time @ The Mushroom Kingdom Alone Time @ The Mushroom Kingdom

Nice form!

thekirbykrisis responds:

thanx!

Annabelle! Annabelle!

Creative! :) And MS paint is a hard medium to work on, kudos to you!

Art Jamboree Art Jamboree

Good use of value!

illuminate illuminate

its a pretty neat design, the eye seems a little out of place if i may give constructive critisism. its just that it seems like the rest of the picture is minimalistic and the eye has a lot of detail (but i do absolutely love the detail dont get me wrong!!) and your color choices are really pretty (reminds me of peaches) but overall i do enjoy it!! nice work

spookymunchkinn responds:

thanks! i was trying to go for an odd looking design, something that pops out yet stays simplistic. i agree though, i could have blended the different styles together a lot better. i appreciate the critique :)

RIBBIT RIBBIT WOOSHH BURNNN RIBBIT RIBBIT WOOSHH BURNNN

Geeze! This is why I go to look at pixel art sections!! My gosh it's so fluid, I can't stop watching your gif's cycle! :)